Sunday, June 25, 2006

These are my new friends Gabo and Martin. I met them at the CS Lewis school where I have had the opportunity to substitute for the gym (P.E.)teacher. After we played soccer one day at the school these guys started a conversation about golf. It was obvious to me they are true enthusiasts. When they found out that I share their love for the game they began inviting me to go with them to tee it up. When I departed from the USA I thought my golfing days were over.I had heard that golf in Slovakia was almost non exsistant which is true to some degree as there are very few playing courses.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger little miss said...

Yahoo Golf! Exciting! Played at Stone Ridge Golf Club in Stillwater on Friday.

Tell Bill and Ted to party on...

Thank you for the tip on the AACC- it is helpful. -Kim, Di's friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home