Sunday, June 18, 2006

This is the extra bedroom which doubles as an office space as you can see by the desk and office chair on the right. You can see the clothes dryer in the background. It took me awhile to realize that there's no way to plug the darn thing in. Turns out your supposed to just hang stuff on it. Hmmf. I have yet to get the room organized the way I want it but the bed is all set with new bedding which is more important. There will be regular guests staying here as we constantly have people coming from America or somewhere else for ministry purposes. My flat is the most logical first option for people to stay because I am single and have lots of room. I enjoy hosting people so its a good thing. Anybody who is interested, theres a bed waiting here for you. Mi casa su casa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home