Thursday, August 03, 2006

The whole experience has driven me into a deeper recognition of my need to cling to God every moment of everyday. It’s a lesson I have learned before. Each time I re-encounter it I go a little bit deeper into that truth. In God’s equation for life, weakness = strength. My weakness, His strength.
What I have seen from others around me is that if I am true to that process, I end up with more of their respect than I had before the process began to unfold. I guess it’s because I’m allowing others to see my flaws and weaknesses which most of us can relate to. It’s a good feeling to know we are not in this alone. It’s encouraging to see that other people are as flawed as we are. And it’s even more encouraging to know that we have a father God who has an endless supply of grace and mercy for us in the person of Jesus who offers to rescue us from ourselves. I am so thankful for that right now, more than I have ever been. So, that’s the blog up date for this week. It’s been real difficult and quite a struggle here and its all good because I know what the end result is going to be. I will be stretched, shaped, molded and rooted more deeply in my faith when it’s all said and done, thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home