Thursday, November 30, 2006



And ultimately, this is not my story to tell. The story teller, who is also producer and director, has plans and designs that are so far above me there are no words to describe how far. So where does that leave me? It leaves with a dilemma. Either choose to attempt to write or direct a story of my own design or surrender to the grand and wondrous plan that God has lovingly and wisely designed. When I think about it in those terms, it seems like a no brainer. When I am living my life day to day with all its ups and downs, twists and turns, it’s a little more difficult to keep my focus on the big picture. All I can do is to continue to remind myself to step back from the painting, slow down and ponder the enormity of this great and mysterious story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home