Saturday, March 31, 2007


This was a small going away party for my friend Martin who decided to live and work in London for 8-10 months to generate some increased income. I am pleased that my flat can be used as a place for fellowship and social gatherings as I enjoy hosting others. Just a few days ago I attended a musical rendition of the The 3 Musketeers. I wish I could have taken some photos but it was not allowed. My Slovak is improving so I was able to understand some of the lyrics of the all-music performance. All for one and one for all. It was a real enjoyable and well done production. The highlight of this past week was going to another Slovan hockey game (the local professional team). It was a big game because they are in the championship finals. 7500 screaming Slovaks cheered the home team to victory and everybody went home happy. These past 2 weeks have been full of significant encounters and fulfilling experiences here in Slovakia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home