Monday, August 20, 2007


The reality is life with God will not lead me into happiness, at least the way the world defines it. And life with God will not leave me unscathed because this type of life involves a warfare which is unseen although anything but unreal. So, if our ideas, plans and efforts are not inspired by God they will be extremely limited in their ability to bear any real fruit. How can I be assured that my ideas, plans and efforts will be God inspired and thus truly bear fruit?
I have been finding the answer to that question in the re-creation of my lifestyle here in SK. The main framework of this lifestyle centers on the daily striving for a steadfast hiddenness and solitude with God. The challenge of this endeavor has been one of the most difficult I have ever encountered and I feel as if I have only scratched the surface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home