Saturday, December 22, 2007

My friends and I had a very nice evening together which helped us to begin getting ourselves into the mindset of the Advent season. To my left is Carol (American), Zuzka (Slovak), Sarah (American), Janet (new American teacher at a local school), and Beata (Slovak). Merry Christmas from us to you!

Hope part 9
Our father God has made it possible for you and I to hope for the stars…and have them, to hope for an unimaginable eternity of paradise…and to possess it in full. The very fulfillment of the ultimate hope for every human being was born in an animal shed and rested in a feeding trough. Jesus has given me a hope I could never find anywhere in this world. May we all have hearts that trust in the hope that Jesus gives and the wisdom to bow on bended knee before the infant savior. May we all hold out for God’s very best for us rather than selling out for cheap imitations. All it takes is hope properly placed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home