Thursday, February 21, 2008


And these are my new friends the Ban family. They also simply approached me after church service and invited me to lunch even though I had never formally met them. From my left is son Josef jr, Benjamin, Mom, Daniel, Josef sr and Jan (yon). After telling each other about who we are and where we have been in life we had great conversation about the sermon from church this day. The sermon was on anger and I was surprised how intimate the sharing was in regard to personal struggles with anger. The menu consisted of polievku (soup, of the chicken noodle variety) which always precede's the entree at lunch. And then the entree which was a simple, yet delicious, baked chicken with mashed potatoes and salad. What a wonderful day of fellowship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home