Sunday, June 04, 2006

My transition into Slovakian culture continues to unfold. In many ways it is beyond my control how and when it happens. I have learned that it is my job to respond to it and to soak it up as it comes. So far I have had adequate time to process the journey so that the experience peices together in a way that makes sense. Otherwise it is just a blur and things get confusing. I am still searching for and peicing together a routine and a rythym to my new life. I'm sure it will take a considerable amount of time. I did have my first official counseling appointment the other day. A young college student (Slovak) just walked up to me after church service one day and said she had heard that I was a counselor and could she set up an appointment. I look forward to my counseling ministry growing over time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home