Thursday, July 13, 2006

Each of the American leaders heads up 1 of the 5 main age groups. I had the oldest teen age boys group(15 and 16 yr olds). This is my team of coaches for that group. To my left is Adam my translator, the best in camp in my opinion. He is a 19 or 20 yr old Slovak with excellent english. To his left is Vlado. A 18 year old guy from Bojnice who has been coming to this camp for years and has become a pretty good ball player. Really nice guy. Continuing around the circle is Vlado's mom, Zdanka. She is a true baseball enthusiast. She coaches the Previedza Gladiators baseball team which is the next town over from Bojnice. This team was essentially created from players who were trained up in this baseball camp. After Zdanka is Dada. She is a 20 yr old young lady from a town called Zilina. She is a fantastic athlete and knows baseball real well. I had her on my coaching team last year and we became great friends. Next is Brian who is a 17 yr old young man from Texas. He is here on short term mission with a group from Hungary who have come to Bojnice to participate in our camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home