Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Finally the last day and I was back on the hill at SVK Paradise. Each day I took a different trail and all were equally impressive. Here is an excerpt from my journal this day: “As I hit the trail all my senses were crackling with stimulation as the sights, sounds and aromas filled me up with a joyus blend of God's creative goodness.”
Here in this photo is the trail at this particular spot. You might say, "trail? What trail?", which is exactly what I said. The water had altered the passage way in this part of the ravine moving rock, timber and assorted brush into this pile. However as I looked more closely I could see on the vertical log near the center that a ranger had used a chain saw to cut 3 notches in the log providing steps which lead up to the rock and over the small incline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home