Sunday, September 03, 2006

Welcome to Budapest, Hungary. Enjoy the next several pictures from this beautiful city just south of Slovakia. Life goes on here in Slovakia, however it is anything but typical. Each day brings a new level of familiarity and comfortability with my new surroundings. I am quite certain that this process will be on-going indefinitely. The other process continues to unfold as well. My emotional and spiritual journey continues to take me through quite a significant degree of transformation. If you have been reading the blog for the past month or so you know that I have experienced a subtle, yet powerful, awakening to my inner self and my true proximity to God. As my eyes were opened to this reality it became clear to me that I was no longer standing within ear shot of my heavenly fathers voice. I had wandered away from His territory and subsequently from some of the blessings that go along with that close proximity. Blessings like favor, protection, discernment, peace and other crucial personal needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home