Sunday, September 03, 2006

One need I know I have for sure is the need to continually give up the control over my life, which I really don’t have anyway, to my all wise, all powerful and all loving heavenly father. I am convinced that He, as my creator, and He alone knows exactly what I need. There have been times in my past when I have experienced this place of true surrender and it is amazing and beautiful beyond words. I guess I needed to come to Slovakia to return home again, to my fathers home where I have everything I need. It is a place where I can just be myself and know I will be loved anyway. It is a place where I will be loved unconditionally, never condemned. The security and serenity I have there can be found no where else. It is now up to me to unpack my bags there and cease my wandering. To give God access to my whole heart, not just the pieces I want to surrender. When I truly allow God to love me the way He wants to, I will never have any reason or desire to go in search of another kind of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home