Tuesday, September 22, 2009


“Walking the trail with others requires patience and consideration, which I often have too little of. Everyone goes at a different pace and chooses their own way on the trail I am saddened by how easily I am annoyed with others because they prevent me from going at my pace and in my direction. I realize this is caused by my competitive nature and my inability to effectively suppress it. Sharing the trail with others should be an enjoyable experience, not a burden.”
The best image I have ever received about this issue is striving to be a prodigal father to everyone you meet. To create a welcome atmosphere to people who come near to you and to put a priority on their thoughts, needs, wants... I have miles to go on that journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home