Monday, August 20, 2007


Another international table of food and fellowship. Starting at the bottom left we have Lenka(SK), Gloria(USA), Sara(Ireland), Me, Daniela(SK), Jana(SK) and Matt(USA).

Looking back I would say I became entrenched in many of these comfort zones and lost touch with God and the way He desires to move me into a deeper understanding of my real identity based on His intricate design of me. God constantly desires to weave new relationships and experiences into the story of my life. Sadly, all too often I allow my human tendencies to disrupt God’s plan by pursuing worldly experiences which help me to feel useful, well-liked and…comfortable. Naturally, there has to be some measure of routine and structure in our lives otherwise chaos and confusion would take over. However, the question is , in what ways have we unknowingly allowed these tendencies to take control of our lives and therefore prevent God from truly leading and directing us so that we are following Him rather than engaging in a lifestyle of self determination?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home