Friday, October 19, 2007

Many people are also looking for someone they can confide and trust in to speak about their journey through life. The people who have sought out my services for English lessons want to converse about who they are and where they are going in life as much as how to speak proper English.
The older I get the more I realize what a great privilege it is to be invited to share in peoples lives. To be chosen by people as a safe place to wrestle with strife and the changing tides of life is a great honor indeed. There is great risk involved trusting one’s innermost thoughts and feelings to a virtual stranger. There is a great reward for the risk taker, however, when the stranger is also seeking truth and abundant life.

These are my SK friends Laci and Edit and my American friend Judy who was also in the neighborhood for a visit recently. Laci and Edit will be getting married next weekend. I have a particular excitement and anticipation of this celebration as I was honored to be invited to help them with a little premarital counseling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home