Saturday, December 22, 2007

Welcome to Christmas market 2007 in Bratislava. Most European cities have these Christmas markets which is a celebration of the season with great food, live music/choirs and handmade gifts of all varieties. Enjoy the photos and their descriptions as I share some thoughts about my faith journey.
The longer I live the more I think about hope. I often wonder how many other people ponder the realities of hope and are those moments of pondering happening more frequently as they get older (its true for me)? It seems to me there are not too many things in this life more important than hope. The treasures of our hearts are brought to the surface of consciousness by hope. I believe that people can clearly understand what really motivates or inspires them in their lives when they ponder what gives them hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home