Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Each morning I woke up around 6am and had a couple hours of prayer, bible and meditation. I have often wondered why it seems that the morning hours are the most powerful and poignant as far as encounters with God. As the day time hours accumulate I find it more difficult to sense God's presence. After my first day on the trail I wrote in my journal about some of the symbolism between the journey of life and my travel on the trail. Here are a few excerpts: “...when the trail is rocky and unstable, one must focus on every step and movement, they must be well thought out and executed with confidence-commitment. The very real danger of stumbling/falling is present. Only what is immediately in front of you matters, what lies ahead neednt be a concern for the moment.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home