Friday, October 19, 2007

There is an ongoing challenge for me to break out of the mentality that says I’m the same person I was 5, 10 , 15 years ago, especially from the point of view of faith. Yes, my scenery experienced a drastic change 17 months ago. But I often think about the internal ways I am hoping to change and grow as a person; to be more compassionate to others, less concerned about myself, more engaged in stillness/quiet, more centered and intimate with Jesus... There are times when it feels as if I am growing, changing and becoming the person God blueprinted before time began. Other times it seems as if very little has changed and it’s just the same old me. How are we to know the truth? How do we know we are truly being transformed into something better than we were yesterday?

This is Matt and I hiking with some friends near the castle ruins known as Tematin. Uzasny! (brilliant)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home